- Learn to paint atmosphere in a Miniature Project
- Learn to keep everything in your project balanced in harmony
- Doing a simple, but effective conversion to make your model unique - Learn quick and effective rules creating amazing gaming bases
- Learn to paint skintones
- Learn to paint the colors 'black' and 'white'
- Advanced Color Theory
- Advanced Blending Techniques
- Advanced Happy Painting Methods
- and more!
Student level: Advanced
For this class you should be prepared with an advanced skill level. You should know about zenital light,basic color theory, contrast range and how to create a blending.
Student’s gear to bring:
Your regular painting stuff is needed from Roman’s side. Wet Palette, Brushes, Paints, Desk Lamp, etc.
Miniatures and basing material will be provided by Roman. Each student will receive a massive handout during the workshop.
Roman ́s advanced classes are always held for three days: from Friday afternoon (around 6pm) until Sunday afternoon (around 7pm). Breaks for lunch and dinner are included within this timeline.
Friday: 6pm until 12pm Saturday: 10am until 10pm Sunday: 10am until 7pm Total: ~30hrs
If you can no longer attend the course and need to cancel your place, let us know ASAP and you will receive a full refund up to 6 weeks before the course date. After this date, a full refund will only be offered if we are able to fill your place as we still have to pay the artist and venue fees.
A full refund will be given in the unlikely event that the course is cancelled but we cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred from travelling or hotels.